Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants and observers

Hi, Can I have a meeting where there are participants and observers? The participants can interact and ask questions and the observers are able to only watch. Would I be able to have them register for the meeting and separate participants vs observer...

Wbritto by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Add attendees to Outlook based Zoom meeting

How can i successfully send invites to additional people for a Zoom meeting already sent out via the Outlook plugin? This is what happened when i tried:I have created a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plugin.I sent it to one grouyp of attendees and st...

Oakbell by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hosts vs Licences

I have a single Pro account, so a single host allowed. However this allows 1 - 9 licences, does this mean that I can have different people with different login details start a meeting once I have scheduled?

PJH1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Zoom update

Since I update the latest version of Zoom I have found that my Zoom meetings are freezing after an hour and I have to restart my laptop in order to re-enter the meeting (these are meetings where I am the host). I have never had this issue before and ...

LauraS by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding Large Meeting to One Event

I have the Pro Plan which I already prepaid annually through this year (2022). On May 29th I'm hosting an event and would like to increase my room capacity from 100 to 500 just for this one event. My questions are: 1. Can I do this?2. How much does i...

Trafn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM MEETING with interpreter

Hi We had a meeting this morning and invited a person as interpreter (see attachment). But despite the correct invitation she was only able to participate to the meeting as a "normal participant".She tried to log out and in again but nothing changed....

JIM79 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25