Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording recovery

HiI recently had a meeting on Zoom over a browser, the meeting was being recorded. Soon after ending the meeting, i am clueless as to from where I should recover my meeting recording as it was very important. Is there anyone who can help me with this...

HATE the latest website updated

I saw that Zoom recently revised the page for creating new meetings - page has always had a nice look & feel, but recent (unneeded, I'd guess) changes, at least 1 which seems like it was make "just because we could" have made my meeting setups a bit ...

GrantH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Participantes en reunión

Buenos días, quería saber si hay una opción para que los asistentes a una reunión no se vean entre ellos y no puedan ver quién está conectado. Gracias

Multiple Interpretations recording with one laptop

Hi,I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for doing a zoom meeting recording with 8 different language interpretations?I currently use 5 different laptops to log in to the zoom session and separately record the meeting one by one locally.Is there any...

Maha22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double-Booked for the same meeting

Hello,I accidentally created two meetings for the same time, but I only sent an invite from one of the meetings. Is there a way to tell which meeting an invitation was sent from so that I can delete the empty meeting? Is there a way to view invitees ...

PAN33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recording

Help! I interviewed a subject via zoom and had 'record meetings automatically on local computer' enabled in settings but I did not press start recording on the meeting interface. I can't find a recording anywhere. Would it have recorded on my compute...