Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Enabling and Disabling chat during a webinar

I know how to go into setting and enable and disable the the chat. My question, is it real-time while a meeting or webinar is going on? Meaning if I am in a webinar and chat is on can I turn it off and no one will be allowed to chat any more during t...

Logged Out of Zoom account

Hello there! I also have access to my colleague's zoom account. I would like to know if I will automatically get logged out of his zoom account if he moves to another location. Like if he travels somewhere. In my case, I was logged out of his account...

Use account credentials to get an access token

Hi, I need to get the access token in order to make further requests to Zoom APIs with S2S app. I started with the request to the following endpoint const resp = await axios.post( "https://zoom.us/oauth/token?grant_type=account_credentials&account_id...

Calendars

In the past, when I scheduled a meeting on my Apple pro I would go straight to my Apple calendar where I could then invite participants etc. Now, I get sent to a Google calendar. I do not use Google calendars and there doesn't seem to be any way to r...

No transcription during or after recording

Well, first of all, I don't know if this is in the right board. If not, I apologize. I think I have fully enabled chat in the settings. When I record a meeting, and select "View Full Transcript" nothing is there. What am I missing? PS. I'm looking fo...

Meeting

Please advise how I can set up a Zoom meeting without the host having to sign in to start the meeting?

HDH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes