Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Vidéo

Bonjour,comment faire pour garder la vidéo en première place sur l'écran même quand j'utilise un autre logiciel (en l'occurence un logiciel de traitement du son) ?Merci

Streaming live in a Facebook group

Hi everyone!I have the following technical problem:When I set up my new Facebook group, there is only 1 Zoom app. If I then want to stream live into the new group via Zoom, Zoom does not find the group and also says: (#200) Subject does not have perm...

How to contact support in order to purchase?

How to contact support in order to purchase?I tried to subscribe for a plan and it said: "You don't have the right to enjoy this offer". So as a result, I can't pay for a monthly plan.So I tried to contact support, but it doesn't work. No one can ans...

cff by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video not working

My video is not displaying. When I first signed up on this new device last week it worked now it is not. Can you please help. thanks!

Lilgar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access a shared recording via link

I'm not able to access a shared recording, but the problem just started. When I clicked on the link the first few times, I was brought to a page where I can add the passcode and access the recording. Now when I click on the link, I'm just brought to ...

RML2022 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes