Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Create Zoom Meetings for others

Hey, I'm working on this problem:Given an email registered on Zoom, create a meeting on behalf of the given email and return the meeting link. Key point is:- The meeting host should be the given email (This has to be used on a meeting scheduler appli...

slated by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

two zoom accounts merge

We have two zoom accounts. We make zoom appointment for each other. Currently, we need to log in to each other's account to make zoom call schedule. Can we merge two accounts into one and choose which account to use for the next meeting?

june98 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! informations sur les tarifs et les options

c'est ma premiere experience avec zoom et je veux avoir une reunion zoom d e 3h et sauvegarde en ligne avec 17 clients pour discuter des nouvelles offres et conditions, j'aimerais savoir quelle option de tarif choisir pour

edemzeus by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a functional re-occuring meeting parameters

I started a reoccuring mtg during COVID that is no longer showing up in my 'Meetings" tab under my pro account. However it is still occuring and I'm immediately connected to the meeting, show as the Host, by just entering the meeting number/no pswd. ...

ValB_71 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop Up Keyboard in Zoom Rooms

Hello Community,We are using a Crestron C100-Z system, and when we present the onscreen keyboard (windows keyboard) keeps appearing over the top of our content. We have tried to disable the "touch" feature on the Zoom admin settings, but it keeps pop...