Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom invitation

Hi all!I have created an Meeting.When I take Invitation - I see two passwords (Passcode), they differ from one another. What password should I give to my members? And what is the difference between these passwords? Why are they different?Thanks a lot...

yurlis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make yahoo mail invite for scheduled meeting?

How do I make yahoo mail invite for scheduled meeting?========================================== This is my first thread. I did sign up for zoom and scheduled a meeting. The scheduled zoom meeting was added to my yahoo calendar, but it is not opening...

MDRI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARESCREENING

I have been successfully sharing a movie on screen with group participants for quite a while, until a week ago. What happened is the following: I was able to share the movie while still small on the page, but when I clicked to full page, the particip...

no email from zoom pointing to cloud recording

Hello: I pressed record to cloud during a recent zoom meeting on my iPad. The other person in the meeting "got it". At the end of the meeting I did not receive an email telling me where my recording is. I checked the cloud on my account and there are...

MAI13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kahoot Host Login

I have tried with two different computers to host a kahoot and it ask me to login. When I try to login it just continues to spin and never goes to where I can actually log in.

Keri2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

grabaciones en la nube

buenos días, tengo un gran problema que espero que ustedes me puedan ayudar. Tengo unas 33 grabaciones en la nube, y al revisarlas, no se han grabado con la configuración que yo programe. Necesito cambiar esas grabaciones a la configuración que yo es...

Judit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con ZOOM en pizarras Smarttech

Buenos díasTenemos una pizarra Smarttech y usamos ZOOM para poder dar las clases en remotoDesde ayer lunes no va la aplicación. La versión instalada es la 5.4.7 (916)cuando clicamos en el icono no permite entrar pues pide 5.8.6 o superiorSi le doy un...