Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Message

I had a problem with my computer awhile back, and ever since, when i try to join a meeting, I get this message. This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, creat...

Resolved! Get video streams for individual user in a meeting

DescriptionI’m thinking of accessing the video streams of every user in a meeting for the AI/ML computations. For that,i’m thinking of adding a zoom user(dummy user) to the meeting so that i can access the video/audio/shared_screens in the meeting th...

booma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting room elements

Question: There's a "leave meeting" button on the waiting room screen. We’re wondering if some of our registrants (over 75 years old) are clicking that when they aren’t admitted to the call from the waiting room when they think they should be admitte...

Issues with audio on zoom mobile app

Hello, About two weeks ago, participants in my zoom meetings began complaining that they could not hear.This was strange because I could see the mic icon next to their names indicating that they were connected to audio. My wife tried to join the meet...

Zoom link in invitation

I sent out an invitation two weeks ahead of a scheduled Zoom. When I copy the invitation again to send out a reminder, the link in the second invitation is different from the link in the first. Will both links work?

mvonalt by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to meeting

I cannot enter a meeting by clicking on a link in my AOL email, as I used to do. Now I must access the meeting thru my Google account and password.Why the extra complication?

DLM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How can I turn off "You are screen sharing" preview?

See the attached image. How can I permanently turn this off? This never used to display for me, but now it shows by default whenever I screen share. It started happening within the last week or so. As a result, Zoom crashes 100% of the time when that...