Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

アンケート集計が重複しないか知りたいです

私はアンケート集計についての疑問を持っています。アンケート集計の方法は次の2種類あります。アンケートは匿名ではありません。①ウェビナー終了後②フォローアップメール 両方ともチェックを入れた場合、①でアンケートをした後に②でもアンケートを提出できますか?

CDRCDR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recordings

I am the admin. I added my assistant as a user. We record a meeting to the cloud. My assistant can access the recording but it doesn't show up on my list of recordings. My assistant can't download the files without selecting an application. I can dow...

Scheduling meeting on behalf of someone

Hi, on scheduling a zoom meeting in outlook on behalf of someone else the Schedule for field remains for myself for one user, whereas it changes automatically when I schedule meetings for other executives to their name in their calendars. I have edit...

Paramjit_0-1668708766949.png
Paramjit by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

tracking attendance accurately

I am tracking attendance for education credits where the time the students are on camera and listening is only when time applies for education credits. When someone is in a session but they have their camera off and have stepped away, what is the bes...

How can I integrate the zoom meeting on my website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I integrate the zoom meeting on my website. Currently I am working on one of my website I want to integrate the zoom meeting on my website Integrity garage door repair . How can I do this? Need help regarding...

Missing User

I have assigned six licenses, but only five appear on my list of users. I search for the additional user and her name or email address does not show up. How do I find the missing user, or reset my number of used licenses?