Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Loosing my virtual background with extra camera

I want to use another camera other than the main camera for our podcast zoom meetings to break up the look some...............however I don't want to lose my virtual background on my main camera......how can I do that. thanks, David Clark DND Dynamit...

Meeting participants cannot enter my meetings

I have Zoom Pro and occasionally have difficulties with invited meeting participants not being able to enter my meetings. When they arrive they receive a message stating that the “host is in another meeting” and cannot gain access. Help! Whatever ass...

Cloud Recordings Automatically in Trash

I have been finding cloud recordings of previous meetings in the trash without ever deleting them myself. Is this a known bug? How could this be happening without somebody logging in and actively trying to mess with me? Confused to say the least.

Logitech rally bar zoom configuration

Good morning everyone,I have a logitech rally bar mini and during the zoom configuration I encountered the problem you see in the attached file.the fact is that I connected my smartphone via USB but I can only share the screen with zoom and not enter...

Resolving "host is already involved in another meeting"

The last two Zoom meetings I have hosted have not allowed participants to enter the meeting because they get a message that the host is already involved in a meeting. I schedule the meetings and send the participants the link in an email. I start the...

twade by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Error while recording

Hello,Are there any people who can help me out here? There is no way for me to record my meetings in gallery view. The recording is in speaker view even though I am in gallery view at the time. My search for it in the settings did not yield any resul...

Can't schedule a new Zoom Meeting or Webinar.

Recent problem. Whenever I try to schedule a new Zoom meeting or webinar, I fill in all the required information. When I try to save, I get "Something went wrong. Please refresh this page". I refresh the page - still get same message.When I schedule ...

"Something went wrong. Please refresh page"

I am unable to schedule a meeting. After I have entered my meeting information and selected "Save", I get this message: "Something went wrong. Please refresh page". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Zoom client. I have tried several browers. I h...

JoAnne2 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes