Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Audio of shared video not recording. Help!

I need to share a video that has audio, during my recorded meeting. To do so, I share the video and select the "Share Sound" checkbox, and because the video has audio and I'm in a noisy environment, I mute myself. However, I noticed that if I do that...

Abe3 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have the 'new meeting' button.

I'm trying to record myself without scheduling an actual meeting. I'm told that I simply go to the home page after clicking the app, then click the 'new meeting' button. There is no such button there. Instead there's a button that says 'back to meeti...

Concerned

So I was kicking off a free session for everyone available to join my zoom room and somehow my zoom room information was posted on Twitter. People joined and were showing their pen*s and playing p*rn. Definitely not my intention when sharing a medita...

Not receiving invites to Gmail

Hi - I meet with some regularly in Zoom and on and off I do not receive the invites in Gmail. I've tried searching for the no-reply@zoom and nothing comes up and have searched spam filters.It's getting frustrating. Is there a way to fix this or do I ...

Meeting invitations are showing incorrect date/time

I use the free version of zoom to meet with friends during covid. The last few weeks when I set up a meeting and then send the invitation for the meeting (by email from the zoom meetings link on zoom app, iPad) the invitation states the time and date...

Lesbro by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Host Starts the Meeting

Zoom allows more than 1 person to Start a meeting. After 1 person starts a meeting, it should prevent anyone else from using the Start option and only allow them to Join.When the second person starts the same meeting, Zoom signs out the first person ...

Video in Apple Calendar

Hi! Apple Calendar has a feature to add video conferences (see screenshot). Unfortunately, the drowdown only lists Facetime. How do I add Zoom to this list? Thank you!

Cerg by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center