Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I stream audio thru an iRig stream to an iPhone 11?

I am using an iPhone as a camera to Zoom a church service. Because of the distance to iPhone, I have tried to use our sound mixer to improve audio. I am doing this by running a mixer output through an iRig streaming device to the iPhone. I get no sou...

ffgskg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch Speaker assignment?

I am running Zoom Basic on my Desktop PC which operates on Windows 10.I was a participant in a meeting with one host/lecturer and 88 participants. When the host first opened the meeting, he was in the main window and the participants were in the gall...

Recording of interpreter's audio

Is possible to record interpreter's audio in Meetings and Webinars?If so, does this have to be a cloud recording or a local one, on the interpreter's machine?Or do I need extra clients to dial into the interpreted channel and record locally there?Tha...

Drean by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sql Query when starting zoom meeting?

My wife does SilverSneakers with Zoom meeting. Every time she starts the meeting, my router's Threat Prevention says "SQL probe response overflow attempt". I have to allow this in the router or else the meeting video plays haltingly at best. The rout...

mtiede by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Boss gets an email every time I join a meeting

We have a meeting that is used for our company every morning. Every time I join the meeting my boss gets an email. This doesn't happen with anyone else in the company. I have gone into Notifications and changed every setting back and forth but nothin...

Resolved! DIsable Apple Login

We're mass deploying Zoom 5.12 using SCCM in a Windows environment. I have the .msi switches to disable logging in with Facebook and Google but I can't find the switch to disable logging in with Apple ID. I've tried noappleid=1 and noapple=1 but neit...

sccheek by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes