Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom in and out in a ZOOM Meeting

When I am sharing screens on MS Teams, I can use my ZoomIt tool to zoom in and out on content i want to focus on. The zoom function of the ZoomIt tool doesn't work on ZOOM, no one can see what I am zooming in on.Is there a way to zoom in and out usin...

JasonC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with ending up in a different meeting from my invitee

I'm having an issue where I join a meeting that I've scheduled and invited another person to and we end up in different places. I thought initially that this had to do with being in back to back meetings, but I'm not sure that's the case. Here's an e...

NSP22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zooms Are Funky Lately

When I'm on Zoom my screen freezes and voice is out of sink . I have free version since most of folks I deal with send me zoom links to join no need for extra at this point. What can I do to stop the delay in my speech or freezing?

Jovie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug report: date format in web profile doesn't match windows app

I have the date format in the web set to dd/mm/yyyy yet in the windows app 5.12.9 (10650) the date format is mm/dd/yyyy. It used to be correct until I recently changed my username and password, in which case I was logged out and when I logged back in...

rods by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes