Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 未払い残高がありますの表示

この表示がずっと消えません。↓お客様のアカウントには $164.0 の未払い残高があります。 残金をお支払いいただけない場合、すべての有料機能およびクラウド レコーディングにアクセスできなくなります。 こちらをクリックして、未払いの請求書分をお支払いください。サポートが必要な場合は、こちらをクリックしてください。ちなみに年払いで、来年1月まで支払い済みです。請求書履歴をみても、【現在、お客様のアカウントに未払い請求書はありません。】とあります。

Termination Failed - Verification Code

I want to delete my basic account. But, when I try to terminate from Account Management > Account Profile it need the verification code. I Request the code and sent to mail. But, I didn't received the code. I need the code to terminate this basic acc...

tarbiahkreatif_0-1671161560939.png

Position of speaker window when recording

When I record while screen sharing with ZOOM, the speaker image is fixed to the upper right corner; Does ZOOM have an option to change the speaker image to record somewhere other than the upper right corner, say the lower right or lower left? I can d...

JunT_0-1671157430295.png
JunT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

invalid id

When trying to launch a meeting I keep receiving invalid id. I must have changed something on my zoom account. Any recommendations?

me8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording - Speaker profile photo not recording

When I record speaker view, there are times when I am speaking but I need to turn off my camera and they should only see my profile picture ( I teach meditation so they don't need to stare at me on video) This always worked before but now it only sho...

LexZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes