Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

warning messages

Is there a way to post a warning message to early arrivals? In my case, I want to protect them from bombers when the host has yet to arrive to secure the room.

Reinstating the owner

Hello I am the account owner of the Basic product. I have been away and during that time I assigned the role of author to my admin person. She was then able to run unlimited time meetings. I am now back and changed in User Management the roles for me...

RDB1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

green screen does not work

Whenever I want to use virtual backgrounds, it says that I need to use a green screen and when I do use one, it does not work, I entered the zoom community hoping I would get help. If you can help please do.

only part audio playing

i have been using zoom with the same files and today only part of the audio worked you can hear only the background audio

In original sound background hiss is very noisy

I guide meditations that require singing at certain points. When I switch to original sound, the hissing noise in the background is loud and is interfering with the quality of the experience for the listener. Plus, I am having difficulty finding head...

Re: test

hii have an one annual license and now i need to open 2 meeting in the same time.so i paid for 2 zoom users.But i can i open 2 different meetings in the same time? how should i define the other user?

cs123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes