Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Live Transcription

Hi thereI´m using the live transcription services already and it seems working in the sense of what I speak will be displayed in the correct language (here German), but everything my counterpart is speaking is translated into English which is annoyin...

HerbM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom PWA Chromebook -- Number of Visible Participants

Hello everyone, I've installed the Zoom PWA for Chromebook and it seems to default to a max of 9 participants (3 x 3) visible on the screen. The Zoom app allowed 16 (4x4) and I was hoping this PWA would default to 25 (5x5) like Windows and Mac. Anybo...

GrahamC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

customized zooming share screen

hi all how can i zoom other than default zoom ratio in view options during shared screen. say for example, i want to 240% zoom. the default are only 50% 100% 150% 200% 300% and fit to window. thanks

ahs by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unceasing verification requests when using Sign in with google

We havea few generic zoom accounts that are linked with gmail accounts. We assign them to users and change every so often. We use the sign in with google option ( not zoom password). Depending on how google feels, an authentication method might be im...

ThatGuy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional account management

Facilitate ongoing seminar/discussion group; will be out of pocket for several weeks for personal matter; want to have two of group participants to have access to my Zoom account in order to host; they both have account information; if they attempt t...

Resolved! Same Display Name for Multiple Participants

For my organization, we hold monthly meetings/trainings for the community. We will set up the meeting on our Zoom which requires registration. Someone can purchase our training through our agency's website and once purchased they receive the registra...

NYSPCC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

random key register during zoom call

Hi, today i found a weird issue that maybe specific to some machine. OS: Windows 11 HomeOS language: EnglishMachine: Surface laptop go 2, 8GB 256Installed version: latest from microsoft store input method: Chinese quick (chinese) / Chinese quick (eng...