Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

プロフィール画像が天地逆さま

ビデオの管理ボタンのどこかを触ってしまったためか、画像が転地さかさまになってしまい、直せずに困っています。補正方法をご教授いただきたくお願いいたします。

Recover deleted cloud recordings from recycle bin.

Currently I need to find the cloud recording of a meeting that took place 2 months ago, but when I check in the trash I see it's gone because it's been 30 days, is there any other way to get it back ? Please help me.

TuanVu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Removing old meeting ID from auto-complete list

Hi. I would like to remove an old meeting ID (not mine) from the list of IDs that auto-completes when I start typing the meeting ID when I am joining someone else's meeting. I don't need that meeting ID in my auto-complete list anymore and want to re...

automatic recording

Hi! I have a little confusing question... Hope I explain well. If the host designates an alternative host, who has automatic recording enabled, but the principal host not, will the meeting be recorded automatically if the alternative host starts the ...

MGarcia by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lautstärke/Ton

Ich hatte heute über die ZOOM App ein Meeting. Hatte meine Kopfhörer angeschlossen, aber ich habe es nicht hinbekommen, dass der Ton über die Kopfhörer kommt, so kam der Ton die ganze Zeit über die Tabletlautsprecher. In der App war auch das Kopfhöre...

Cannot convert Zoom recording on my Mac

I have enough room on my computer, but cannot convert the recording from a meeting I had today. I get a message saying "Failed to Convert Recording." I have 2.63 GB of space remaining on my computer. The Zoom call is 1.21 GB. I have a 2015 MacBook Pr...

Seeing my picture after screen sharing

After I begin screen sharing a video, I see the video and do not see the participants or myself. My client sees the video, himself, and me.Is there a way to screen share videos and see my client and me on my screen??

Webinar

Hello; every time I set up a new webinar, and make registration mandatory the invitation has the name and email of one of the registrants from a prior webinar. ow do I get rid of that.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More