Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem saving video on Cloud

I used to have the option of having my zoom video recording uploaded to the cloud. I am no longer able to do this. It is causing me lots of headaches to retrieve the recorded video and share the link with others in email.Please advise.Thank you.

ZOOM does not work

I have had ZOOM for a long time, I am a web developer and I connect with fiber optics at 400mb browsing speed (all the time). Still, when I was in a meeting on ZOOM everything was cut off and I never had access again. I've tried deleting, uninstallin...

Disabling Whiteboard

With 5.10.3, Whiteboards are turned on for all users. Is there a way to disable them at the account (web) level? I know they can be turned off in a meeting by unchecking Whiteboards in Security.Turning it off in In Meeting (Basic) -> Whiteboard (Clas...

jimi by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Sharing

As a host, when Screen Sharing, can i make as default The 'Share Sound' & 'Optimize for Video Clip' options? So I don't have to remember to select these options each time I am Screen Sharing.

RBK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues on participant end

Hello - recently my participants can only hear me out of one side of their speakers. So it's mono on their end not Stereo. I am being told it only happens when they are zooming with me. I am running everything through my black lion Revolution audio i...

SPL04 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound from an output device

if someone could tell me how my settings should look when trying to get sound from my megaboom3 speaker. I want my clients to hear me and hear my speaker clearly. I also want to be able to hear them. This is what I did: 1. added the device to my lapt...

MsKisha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on Galaxy Tablet S8 Ultra

I have recently bought a Galaxy Tabket S8 Ultra to teach zoom classes as it has a good camera and a large screen. The camera works great on zoom, but audio is terrible - I can hear people clearly, but my voice gets either distorted or constantly brea...

KaoruT by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Multi-Spotlight for Cloud Recordings

The release notes for 5.10.3 state there is now support for Multi-Spotlight for cloud recordings, and that the recording will recognize and record up to 9 spotlighted participants in a meeting or webinar. Is there a setting either in our app or user ...

kjhartma by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

hosting a meeting

As host, do I need to stay connected to a call for the other parties to continue talking?

gbrowne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022