Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

代替ホスト権限をグループに付与したい / Grant alternate host privileges to a group in Zoom.

English followsお知恵を貸していただければ幸いです。 背景CSチームがHubSpotの日程調整機能を用いて顧客と打ち合わせ日を設定しZoomリンクを自動発行し、Googleカレンダーにも顧客と担当者のスケジュールが自動作成されるようにしている問題点サービスの特性上、CSチームの打ち合わせ担当者が直前に変わることも多くZoomリンクのホストを再設定し直す->Google calendarの該当スケジュールに登録されているリンクを修正する必要があるなどコストが高い。代替ホストを都度設定...

Effects of downgrading on SSO accounts

Hello, if a tenant is currently on a Business/Education plan and downgrades all users or does not renew an annual plan, what happens to the accounts that were utilizing SSO for provisioning following the downgrade? Are they converted to Basic, or del...

Red Flicker Using Display Camera

Using an old(er) Mac cinema display's camera with a new Macbook Air (M2), I get an intermittent red flicker when using Zoom. The flicker does not occur when using Zoom with the built-in camera on the laptop; and does not occur with other apps using t...

Meeting is missing

Hello! I am teaching a lesson for college and recorded a meeting to share at a later time. The video ended and I am not able to see the video or the link. Please help!

Resolved! Screen share - Removing Thumbnail on Host Screen

As Host, I frequently screen-share PowerPoint slides and wish to remove completely the thumbnail in the top right. There are four settings below the thumbnail with the best one being the ‘underscore’ which removes the video of the spotlighted video. ...

Gallery View

Recently I joined a meeting and could not see myself in gallery view, although other participants could see me. My camera was obviously on. How can I ensure that I see myself in gallery view?