Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Tablet Samsung SM-T31 - Android version 4.2.2

Dear All, I can't use Zoom with the above mentioned tablet. I tried to start a meeting but I received the following message: Update Required. Your app version needs to be 5.8.6 o higher to join this meeting. Please update to continue What shall I do?...

Daiana by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No option for video

I have used Zoom many times and never had an issue. I record classes for people to watch later. Today, I went on to make a recording, and it would not do video, even though I chose video. I have not changed any of my computer settings since the last ...

Terri91 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio video synch issues

My zoom audio and video are out of synch in dual monitor mode. If someone else uses the share screen function, this fixes the synch issue. What is going on?

mise à jour requise

Je n'arrive pas à entrer dans zoom application car la mention "mise à jour requise" est donnée !Il parle de la version 5.8.6 !!

OscarCH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Audio with Samsung SmartView

Hi I'm using the basic version of Zoom because I rarely use it. But, when I'm Screen Mirroring from my Samsung S10+ phone using Samsung's SmartView to my Samsung TV (UN40H5500AF), I lose the sound on the TV about half-way through the meeting. Video s...

I can't turn off my background

Hi. I am not able to turn off my background when I am joining a meeting. When I am at the Zoom App, everything is fine and I can turn off my background, but when I join the meeting of a website, the place where you turn off the background is always l...