Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cloud recording, time to process for < 5 min session?

Hello, I have recorded a few VERY short meetings with the cloud recording option, < 3 minutes. How long should I have to wait for them to be rendered to be ready to view? Usually in the past I have seen these short recording take only a few minutes. ...

intel1919 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Meeting ID

For virtually all of my recurring meetings, myself and my customers received the "invalid meeting ID" error code. I have reviewed the settings, but am curious if I am missing something. I don't want these meetings to expire at all - is there a way to...

Breakout Rooms Closing Unexpectedly

Hi, We are having an issue with breakout rooms that are closing unexpectedly.When it occurs, it isn't happening for all breakout rooms-- just 1 room out of the many.We send an announcement to the rooms that they have 1 minute left and as the time cou...

Code: 1001 message: 'User does not exist: ZOOM_ID.'

The User that is already registered and is associated to a zoom_id is shown error and unable to create a meeting using error code 1001. The message is shown as :data: { code: 1001, message: 'User does not exist: ZOOM_ID.'}METHOD: POSTApp Type: JWTAcc...

Zoom error when I start a meeting

I was just added to my company's Zoom account. I can create meetings, but when I try to start any meeting, or join another person's Zoom meeting, I receive an error that says: "Unable to connect: Check to make sure you're connected to a stable networ...

Choose Folder does not work in Linux app

Hello,I noticed this problem because I got annoyed from the Zoom app making a second Documents folder in my home every time i use it, just to have a place to save recordings, which i never do. This is because my original Documents folder is named Dok...

ok9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes