Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Import registrants

My company has hired a service provider to provide a Zoom webinar service. The service told me that the registrant import function is no longer available for attendees but only penalists. Is that true?

Cod by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant to Record the Meeting Option not visible

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings - I made another participant co-host . Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. If I hover over "more" op...

akacae by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to continue a meeting

I did not coninue a meeting prior to it's expiration time. I can keep the meeting going as I still have the meeting id and passcode. I can not list the meeting in my zoom meetings as when I try I produce and error message which prevents saving the me...

Changing meeting date changes meeting length

How do we communicate buggettes ? With the latest change to the Edit Meeting function, when just changing the scheduled DATE for a meeting, the existing scheduled times for the meeting are not respected, but the end time is always changed to be 30 mi...

Resolved! Mute on participants Sound

Hi, i’m having a hybrid meeting and want to know how/if i Can mute one participants Sound.to clarify, i do not want to mute their microphone, I just want to mute their sound on my computer (not anyone elses) best Jamie

Jamiesg by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! co-host and my own paid account

Hello, I am co-host on the account of someone who have a paid account. I've a basic (free) account. But now I want to have a paid account also. How can I do this? I can not upgrade, because then I get the accountsetings of the paid account from the o...

Breakout Name connecting from browser

Hi. When connecting via a browser, there doesn't seem to be a way of finding out what breakout you're in when you're in a breakout room. Sure, you get a message when you're being transferred to a breakout, and then another message when you first arri...

Livestream zoom meeting to facebook group

Hi, i am trying to setup a livestream on my facebook group, for my business, but when i want to add the zoom app in the facebook group, i type zoom in the search bar it only shows zoom-dev and zoom-prod and not the standard zoom app. I tried adding t...

Zoom did not save the pdf from the chat I downloaded

This is another reason why Discord is the better option for online meetings. I had a 1on1 with my professor, who gave me feedback on my essay, and he sent me the file back through the chat, I downloaded it, and after I left the meeting, I tried to op...

Kros by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes