Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Random lines appeared during a meeting

During a talk I was giving yesterday, someone tried to logon after the talk had started. I could see their name pop up in very small print in the left hand side of the screen, then the name moved about a bit at random leaving a trail behind it. It st...

Creating Contact Groups

I am new to Zoom management, and I am not finding it very intuitive. I was able to upload our organization contacts to "personal contacts". However I do not see any means of organizing those contacts. What I would like to do is create contact lists (...

translation of record transcription

Hi,I recorded a zoom session. All the participant speak french in the session.I tried to get the transcription (vtt file) : everything shows english words.Would you explain : - how to make a new french transcription of the recording- how to set trans...

Zoom video playback

when I record a session with someone else, both myself and they are side by side. When I play back it shifts from whom ever is speaking to the other person (i.e. them to me), so that it interrupts what I am trying to see while I am talking. how do i ...

jbrowne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dark video

Hello, I set up zoom tonight an hour in advance of my meeting, all was fine. Five minutes before I went to jump on and the video was dark, almost impossible to see me. This was my first meeting with a student for which I had prepared extensively for....

Suze1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

bluetooth headphones with microphone

I use a pair of Sony MX3 headphones and zoom is driving me insane. For some days I can use the microphone and speakers of the Sony and then for some odd reason. The speakers of the headset will only work if I choose a different microphone (the built ...

abakker by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes