Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Set speaking language

Hi, I just tried out the new CC settings in version 5.13 and now it is possible for one person to set the speaking language for everyone so automatic captions are shown in the correct language. The first person to do so has infinite power to mess up ...

환불여부

자동으로 연간 요금제가 결제 되었는데 결제 취소를 하였습니다 환불 과정에 대해 알고 싶어요  

Third party CC API is not working

I'm trying to send a request to show a closed caption via this documentation. (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002212983-Using-a-third-party-closed-captioning-service)But it sends me 404 error {"error_msg":"404 Route Not Found"}

Focus doesn't work when starting contact for zoom in poly studio x50.

When having a meeting in zoom for poly studio x50 equipment, presenter tracking is not possibleeven if the presenter focus and auto framing functions in the camera control are enabled. Do you know how to set it up other than how to set it up in camer...

seok by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Export Account Settings

I am the admin of our company account. I just finished configuring all of the Account Settings (Admin > Account Management > Account Settings) and I would like to export all of the settings as configured so I have documentation of the configurations....

GP-J by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio from participants does not work properly

I installed the Zoom app on my new laptop. Participants in my meetings can hear me fine. When THEY speak, though, I can barely hear them and it sounds like they are using a tin can with string. I can't find any setting that might correct this.Any inp...