Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

can't find video recording

Recorded a video call last week. After the call, the video started rendering but I was called away. Then later, my laptop closed (I believe well after the call rendered). The next day I opened my laptop while rushed and distracted. I reflexively x'ed...

move a recorded meeting?

I accidentally recorded a meeting to my local drive instead of the cloud. Can I move it to the cloud so I can send it to someone to review? Thanks Denise.

denisez by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinars and Meetings Scheduling Conflict

Multiple people in our organisation use zoom. Apparently the webinar calendar and meeting calendar do not talk to each other and a meeting was scheduled to start in the middle of an ongoing webinar which resulted in approx 300 attendees being instant...

Resolved! サインイン状態を続けるには?

Googleアカウントでログインしています。サインイン状態が継続するようにしたいのですが、どのように設定すればよいでしょうか。 

Emitas by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Livetrak L-8 and input selection in Zoom call

Hi, this will be a confusing question as I'm using a Zoom LiveTrak L-8 and the Zoom Conference software... I love Zoom Conference for podcast recordings as it allows the creation of separate audio files for every guest, so the editing is simplified a...

Ipad Air v5 (M1) running stage manager and additional monitor

Has anyone experienced similar behavior/ have a fix?IPad OS 16.2 IPad Air v5 - Stage manager - with additional monitor connected. Ipad in Landscape mode.In the above configuration - when the Zoom meeting is running on the Ipad screen - all apps on th...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More