Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Choppy video for me only

My camera video is really choppy. Sound is fine. I was using a logitech pro camera on a new Intel NUC when the problem first showed up. I changed the camera to a brand new cyber track H3 and the results are worse. The picture quality for Microsoft Te...

sound problem

Hellowhen I join a meeting, I have no possibility to switch on my micro. I get an error message "change your confidentiality parameters". My question is : where are these confidentiality parameters? Thanks a lot!

AUDIO

hola , tengo tiempo usando zoom para mis clases pero desde hace unos meses no se que ocurrió doy clases de música y ahora en mi clase me dicen los alumnos que no se escucha mi guitarra , no la conecto a ninguna consola ni nada, pero zoom me suprime e...

kivonn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

Hi, can we have a possibility to get a recording which we forgot if we recorded the meeting or not?

ACle by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound from MacBook Pro Speakers

Although worked fine in the past. I am not getting sound from my MacBook Pro speakers during a zoom meeting. I tried my headphones and they worked fine. I disconnected bluetooth and tried again...no sound from speakers. Tried help topics at Apple and...

Chic32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Tab A (2016) update problem

I tried to update the Zoom app on an elderly, home-bound friend's Galaxy tablet but got into an unending circle of messages that I had updated the app to following refusals to connect to a Zoom meeting because the app needed to be updated. My friend'...

LSP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes