Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Room

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows/if there is a way to cancel when someone accidentally closes breakout rooms in a meeting? It would be useful to have this feature.

Users at same location

We are having a school reunion. We want to zoom with others who can't get to the location. However my question is how many cell phone users can lock into the zoom simultaneously from the same location?

Airplay iPad to AppleTV Audio Choppy / Clipping

Zoom MeetingsTwo different iPads Airplay to AppleTV. Audio always choppy or clipping. But Mac Airplay to AppleTV then audio works fine even though the Mac is on the same WiFi network (no Ethernet connection). So it’s not the internet connection or Wi...

Unable to screen share in ubuntu 22.04

I installed zoom on my freshly installed ubuntu 22.04 LTS and I faced a issue where i was only able to share whiteboard instead of my screen and there is no option other than that. How can i enable screen share? Is there any problem because ubuntu ad...

13mehuls by Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 13 likes

Missing of Recording

I had recorded a meeting that was 2 hr more. I had not gotten the recording through mail or in my computer. This was a very important meeting. Pls reply as so as possible.

alwyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register to Zoom meeting

Hello, I can't register to this meeting. Every time I click the link it displays "Unable to display this page. Zoom is temporarily unable to display this page." The registration was working fine last time, don't know what happened. Tried it on FF, Ch...

Audio Issues

Hi, I am having audio issues with some of my zoom meetings. The computers are not on mute and the meeting set up does not mute participants. It happens to multiple users on the same meeting. However, in other meetings with the same set up there is no...

ABr78 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Partager un film

Bonjour, comment partager un film lors d'une réunion Zoom ? A partir d'un DVD ou d'une plateforme de streaming ou d'un film enregistré sur l'ordinateur ? Merci pour vos réponses.

mmos by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound in recording half way through the recording

Hi there. I recorded a 1 hour session on Zoom onto cloud yesterday. I watched the session and it looks like I lost sound about 3/4 way through. I think it was triggered by someone calling me on Skype. I did not answer the call and touched the laptop....

Magda2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022