Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

multiple account login

him im currently using this for school and am signed in through google. im trying to switch between my personal account that is logged in the same but wont let me log in. it goes straight to my school account no choice.

ndavis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero renovar en 2022

Mi plan PRO anual vence en enero de 2023, pero quiero pagar desde diciembre 22 para incluir este gasto en este año, pero aún no se emite la factura. ¿Hay alguna forma de hacerlo? No quiero cambiar de moneda porque pierdo el cupón de descuento. Gracia...

How to Export Account Settings

I am the admin of our company account. I just finished configuring all of the Account Settings (Admin > Account Management > Account Settings) and I would like to export all of the settings as configured so I have documentation of the configurations....

GP-J by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial In Number

We pay extra for dial in capability, but all of a sudden it's not an option when scheduling a meeting. Phone numbers used to be available to insert into an email, but not now. Does anyone have a fix for this?

LeaCrow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Google calendar

I just updated the Zoom app, and now it does not automatically offer to generate a calendar invitation as before. Previously, it opened my Google calendar in my browser and let me send invitations to participants when I scheduled a meeting. Now it tr...

Viewer experience

I just attended a Zoom webinar. When logging in the screen was divided down the middle which gave me a better experience, almost like a live chat. I can't find a setting that automatically does that. Does it exist?

Video rolling during meetings

I run Zoom on a Dell laptop running Windows 11. Lately, I've noticed that when I log on to Zoom, my picture (the one others see) is rolling from top to bottom and has a bright green color. When I turn off my mail and web browser, it takes a minute or...

Problem Sharing Screen

I'm the host of a meeting and I keep getting kicked out of the meeting when I go to share my screen. I've used zoom for over a year and have hosted 100+ meetings and this has never happened to me before. Any ideas?Greg

GregH by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solicitud de reembolso

Quisiera saber cómo solicitar reembolso de dinero acerca del mes que se cobró el 20 de Diciembre 2022 y que durará hasta el 20 de Enero 2023, ya que No lo necesito y No lo utilizaré.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More