Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Convert the video from terminal

Hello everyone. There is a question about converting videos after the conference. The task is to convert the video according to the script. But there are a number of problems:1. Linux. We write in bash:/opt/zoom/ZoomLauncher /home/zoom/double_click_t...

io by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot surf the web when sharing screen in zoom

I have the strangest problem, but it is reproduceable. I am working on a PHP/HTML/CSS/Javascript system with a team of people. We meet regularly on zoom.When I am sharing my screen, I have no problem and can do everything I need to do on my local sys...

il mio video è una schermata bianca

Buongiorno, da circa 3 mesi ho un problema con la telecamera esterna Logitech C270 HD.il mio video è solo una schermata bianca, anche cambiando tutte le impostazioni non funziona, devo passare alla telecamera del computer portatile, che è di scarsa q...

Sam-bs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Admitting participants as host

I have Pro Plan. When scheduling a meeting, I check the "Participants may join any time" box. But participants still have to ask to be admitted to the meeting. How can I set the meeting up so participants can join the scheduled meeting before I do?

BobLoos by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in to my account

I recently made a new email but i log in to zoom using my old one. When i tried signing in, it would not let me and would send codes to my old email which i do not have access of anymore. All my contacts are on that account and i did make a new one b...

Amazon Fire 10 tablet for Zoom Virtual Background

Hi, I recently got a 2021 Fire 10 tablet. Below are the specs of the Fire 10 tablet:https://www.gsmarena.com/amazon_fire_hd_10_(2021)-10881.php PLATFORMOSAndroid 9.0 (Pie), Fire OS 7ChipsetMediatek MT8183 Helio P60T (12 nm), an ARM64 chipCPUOcta-core...

JoeMck4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes