Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom for Linux Fails to Open Meeting Link

So, Zoom supposedly installed. I click on the meeting link in an e-mail, Firefox opens and asks for an application to open the link. Now, what? I just installed Zoom, so why doesn't a file/link association exist? I navigate to /opt/zoom and double-cl...

ebsf by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ZOOM録画で音声が入らない

ZOOMを録画したMP4ファイルに音声が入っておらず映像のみしかありません。PCで他の音声は聞こえており、他のPCから同じファイルを確認しても音声がない状態です。ZOOM設定になにか問題がありますでしょうか?

Tommy111 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout video denied

Can anyone tell me why when I go into a breakout room (as attendee not host) I do not have the option to enable my camera. This is on a Mac so the camera is built in. It is fine on normal 121 meetings but just deny's camera when in a breakout room?

how do you revert back to a Zoom file from a .tag

Hello all,I think this may be a developer issue. I had a Zoom recording from back last Aug. 2021. I recently did not realize what I did but I opened up the Zoom recording and accidently transferred it to a Windows media player old version. Now my com...

Migrate into SFDC

we recently migrated Zoom into SFDC. Things were syncing correctly and now no duration is coming through to our SFDC reporting. All other details on the meeting is pulling through. Any suggestions on what to check?

Resolved! Zoom does not open through the links I click

Zoom não abre através dos links que eu clico, tenho que abrir manualmente, colocar senhas. quero poder acessar por meio do links, por conta da facilidade. Zoom does not open through the links I click, I have to open it manually, enter passwords. I wa...

Abner by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

can't add contacts

For over a year now, I have been sending the official Zoom notice, inviting someone to be a contact. But 80% of the people never receive that email request. That forces me to send an invitation every single time I want to meet with them as opposed to...