Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom

I cant see my recent zoom meetings like I don't see the drop down bar and its very tedious please help (I also cant see my virtual backgrounds that I previously added)

Bnxt by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom login code keeps getting bounced

I have an zoom account and am trying to log onto it with a different device. Zoom is sending an authentication code. The account is under a google group email but it keeps getting bounced. IP address is fine and other emails will still go to that ema...

Money deducted, but no Upgrade

Yesterday I signed up for a higher plan, and send the money via direct transfer.My new plan was pending and afterwards declined, but the money still was deducted from my account.Now I have no way of contacting anybody, no upgraded account and less mo...

Zoom meeting recordings issue with ASL interpreter voicing

We are filming an interview using ASL interpreters who will voice for the Deaf participants in Zoom meetings. In the past, there have been issues with cloud recording multi-spotlights. Not all spotlights will show on the recorded copy, only the perso...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now