Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Facing issues with my zoom App

Hi there hope you are doing well, I have Android version 5.0.4 for Zoom App but the problem I'm facing is that whenever I try to connect to a meeting through the App, it takes a very long time to connect, and then when it finally connects, there is n...

Hamzee by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Screen Media Not Showing for a Share Screen

To have a picture or video ready to display without showing control icons like arrows or a play button I prefer to have the media in full screen and then alt-tab over to Zoom for a Share Screen but when I do this Zoom does not show a full screen'd pi...

Was für ein beschissener Support ....

Vertrag abschließen und Geld abbuchen geht immer irre schnell .... aber wehe der Kunde hat eine Frage. Dann wird man in ein Labyrinth von nutzlosen Artikeln geschickt oder landet im schlimmsten Fall bei diesen Chat-Roboter. Aber eine E-Mail-Adresse, ...

Feature request: Group Photo

It's a new common practice to arrange online conferences using Zoom. It is traditional for almost every conference is taking a group picture. Now, with the online format, the organizers just try to take screenshots of Zoom windows. It would be nice t...

Установка фона в конференции

почему то я становлюсь полу-прозрачным при подключении фона на компьютере windows 10? Без фона изображение нормальное.Это плохая камера или какие то настройки нужно изменить?! Или потому что бесплатная версия?

YuriiZ by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Macbook Air M1

Hello, is it possible that with the macbook air M1 with gpu-7core you can only see 25 participants? According to the requirements they should see 49. Thanks

Account is Disabled. Please contact Support. (1,003)

Dear zoom staffI noticed that my zoom account was deactivated. As a user, I never get an error code like this, because my account is a basic account, not a pro plan. Can you help me to reactivate my account?, because in that account there are some no...

sam1069 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues - Microphone goes soft after a video

Hi guys, I'm writing here to ask for help. I had audio issues the past weeks. Here are some of them:Microphone is too soft; people can't hear me; when I did the audio test; part of my speech was cut off. >> resolve this by logging in-out repeatedly t...

WanTing by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25