Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Name display error

During Zoom meetings, I would like my first name to be visible to other Zoom participants.Toward that end, in my Zoom profile, under the Display Name section, I only have my first name listed.I also do not have my last name entered in my Zoom profile...

Cliff1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! See number of participants using language interpretation

Hi there, is there a way to see during or after a Zoom Meeting how many of the meeting participants chose to make use of the language interpretation feature? This would be very helpful in order to know if this service is actually beeing used by the m...

Jan9019 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

About Voice Isolation on MacOS

Hi all, I'm using 2021 MacBook Pro with M1 Pro CPU.MacOS: Sonoma 14.3.1Zoom Version: 5.17.5 When I try to use the original sound for musicians, it turns off all filters for a short time, but after 3 seconds it starts to block out a little noise.I can...

Admin role not recognized

Hi!I can see my account which is a pro one, has a lot of settings blocked. It seems I am not being recognized as an admin. I don't have any other user in my account, only me.The thing is I want to change some settings as the meeting passcode required...

Immersive View

Hi there. A friend showed me how to use the immersive view during a meeting. However, my own image shows up there with a circle around it and my (real) background visible. How do I get this fixed? My friend's image showed up just her face and torso, ...

Quadira by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Resolution

I have a paid account with Zoom. I want to record locally, but so far I have only been able to record in 720P I would like to record in 1080P. I thought I was able to do that when I first purchased my license?Thanks

ov10fac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Option to Change My Personal Link

Everything I have looked at says I should have a "Personal Link" option under my "Profile" but it is NOT there. The only thing there is "Personal Meeting ID" and "Host Key". It is my understanding if I have a paid account I should have this option. H...