Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Integration with Outlook - Windows

When I had the free version of Zoom, only my upcoming Zoom events would show up on the home page. I upgraded my account and now all upcoming events on my Outlook calendar show up. I only want Zoom meetings to show up on the calendar as they did befor...

Client told there's already a session going on

I receive no notification that a client is in the waiting room and the client is notified that I'm already in a session when I'm not. Often, I would get an email saying they were trying to Zoom and I could click onto that. I no longer receive an emai...

Annie44 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Zoom Link for Each Meeting

When I schedule a meeting, it provides the same link (I add through outlook add in). However, I want the add in to generate a new link for each call. I used to have this at a former employer. How can I change my settings to ensure that when I create ...

Update zoom meeting invite

If I sent a zoom meeting invite while I was on the basic plan, and now I have already upgraded to pro, do I need to re-send the zoom meeting invite to ensure that my meeting, later on, would not be cut off after 40 minutes?

Imel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera doesn't work when I open Zoom with app

When I open the Zoom app and join a meeting my camera doesn't work on my MacBook. If I log in to my account on zoom.com and open or start another meeting via the website, the camera works.Opening the app actually shuts down my MacBook camera. It won'...

scotty2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mackie Onyx12 Mic Issue

Hi, I have a Mackie Onyx12 mixer. I can get sound out in my Zoom meeting by choosing Onyx12 1-2. However, whenever I choose Line (Onyx12) in the Microphone drop-down, I get an error "There seems to be an issue with your microphone, please select a di...

mizel07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes