What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logitech G533 mic cutting out in meeting

When I stop talking for some time (30-60sec), my mic stops working (Zoom on Win 10). To restore, I need to change the microphone setting in the meetings between "Microphone (Logitech G533 Gaming Headset)" and "Same as System(Microphone (Logitech G533...

alexry by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scheduling a meeting

I have scheduled meetings before. Now when I ssign in to Zoom and click on Meetings, the option to schedule a meeting does not appear.

KevinM1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on prem

Our company is starting to deploy zoom meeting on premise. Before we deploy it on our premises, we need to set the poc first. To avoid several security requirements, we decided to deploy it on cloud(gcp). The deployment is successful but when we need...

zoom- not connected ( on top)

hi guyz, i am getting zoom - Not connected on top the of app window. I m still able to enter into my meets and work. But is there any known issue going on with 5.10.6 ? **Picture attached

Can't Find my Recording

Hey So I joined a meeting, the host made me the host, then I recorded the meetings. Now I cant find the meeting anywhere. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks!

n81 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Notification Sounds

When a meeting attendee enters the waiting room it creates a ping notification. I would like to change the audio file that is played for the notification from a ping to something more noticeable I would hear even from another room. Maybe this is a st...

Active host Report

Can i get active Host's report that is a about a meeting older than 12 months?

dcnSP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?