Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Printing Audio Transcripts

I have a link to a recording with an audio transcript recorded on the .gov platform with shared screen speaker view. I want to create an audio transcript that I can print and read through and highlight while I am watching the meeting. In the past, I ...

kf__ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having waiting room issues

Anyone know how to "fix" this waiting room issue I am having suddenly - after never having this issue - clients are able to bypass the waiting room - I used to have to accept them into the waiting room after being notified they were there - and autom...

Poll on iPad participants not displaying

As host, I start an attendance poll before others join. When participants join, they are presented with the poll. This works for most devices. However on some iPads and iPhones, they see a small message that says "The host has started a poll" which s...

Resolved! Zoom recordings

I would like to record a meeting that is 7 hours long. Is that possible with a Zoom Pro account?

GCC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hear piano

I teach piano lessons and we've had to move online. I can't hear my students when they're playing. I can hear them perfectly when they are speaking. This has just recently stopped working (mid December 2021) I am using version 5.9.1. I have encourage...

JMS by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes