Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio feedback occurs

Hello, we have a problem. We need to be in the same conference room with several computers with active audio, as we need to take two participants online at the same time. Unfortunately, audio feedback occurs. What can we do? Does anyone have a techni...

HDClub by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kacheln während einer Konferenz (Unterricht) fixieren

Während des Onlineunterrichts (bis zu 30 Teilnehmern) wechseln ständig die Positionen der Teilnhemerkacheln.Das ist störend und man verliert z. T. den Überblick.Kann man die Kacheln fixieren? z. B. in einer beliebigen Reihenfolge oder nach Anmeldung ...

KF5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade auf pro

Hallo zusammen,ich wollte von der kostenlosen Version auf Pro upgraden und komme leider nicht weiter. Ich habe angegeben dass ich ZOOM nur privat nutze und das System will unbedingt dass ich eine Steuer ID eingebe falls ich ein Unternehmen habe. Habe...

Remote Control feature

Hi! I am unable to give / request remote control of my screen like before. I have enabled the feature on the web portal but the "Remote" option no longer appears on my drop down menu. Help!!

ckalb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting on guest end keep saying host in other meeting

hello. so every time we send out the zoom link in email form. people use the link to join but it keeps saying host in another meeting. while we don't have any other meetings launched. It's been an ongoing issue for a few months. we deleted that meeti...

TARAS1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: tutoring

I will be tutoring a few students, but all will be on 1:1 as opposed to a group meeting. Am I correct that this tutoring format is free? and also, if so, is the session limited to just 40 minutes? Also, I would like to know how I can set it up so tha...

Mac SSO in newest build FAILs

I have an enterprise account and my employer. I'm on a Mac but the newest build of Zoom refuses to take me thru the SSO process to login. Previously at login, I clicked on the SSO button and it took me to the employers portal I signed in, and then th...