Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to install Zoom - Mac

On download Zoom asked for permission to access my downloads folder. I initially denied permission and now when I download the zoom installer it errors out and says it cannot be installed... I have restarted my Mac and yes I have the App Store and ot...

Closed Caption

HELP!! My hearing is very bad and on many calls, I struggle to hear all of what people are saying. I have tried everything I can think of to turn on CC, but no luck.I have basic. I also have a school provided account, but according to my information,...

I want to schedule a meeting with a merchant.

Hi There! I am working with a company which offers mango Juul pods online, I want to schedule a meeting with one of the sellers, who's working there. Please guide me how to do this as I am using this platform for the first time.?

Is there an option to change the menu bar icon back?

I see that the menu bar icon has changed from a narrow, video camera icon to a double-width icon of the word "zoom". On MacBooks, this is a big problem because of the "notch". Having that double-width icon pushes other icons out of view. I love havin...

Can't hear or be heard when using AirPods on MacBook Pro

Hi all,I have a MacBook Pro, where I've installed Zoom.I am unable to hear or to be heard when using my AirPod Pro. Video works fine.AirPod Pro works fine on my MacBook with other apps, such as Music, TV, YouTube videos, etc. The only issue appears t...

mkeen70 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom refuses to play music in background

I run assessments via Zoom for which music is required. The attendees are asked to play via a speaker in the room as sharing computer sound is not possible for everyone since assessments are conducted via mobile devices and without separate mics. Sin...

Satine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My video display experiences error, please help.

Dear ZOOM,Thank you for your hard work and service. Herein I provide you with the screenshot of my problem (the picture), so you or anybody can help me find the solution.I tested the ZOOM video with my external camera and I have still the same issue....

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now