Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Past meeting history

I have a Zoom Pro account. I wanted to check the end time of a past meeting (one of my *recurring* meetings) held earlier this month. Under "Meetings" and then "Previous," nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

ronjo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen view vs recorded view

I want to run a workshop where I can see the participants, but for the recording, I'm the only or main on visible. Is this possible?How would I do that? What settings would I need in the meeting?

KathyT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetingdauer bei der gratis Version

Hi,ich habe ein Bewerbungsgespräch, dass 1 Stunde dauern soll. Da ich zomm nur für diesen einen Zweck nutze, frage ich mich nun, ob ich dann nach 40 Min. aus der kostenlosen Version rausfliege...?! Ich organisiere das Meeting nicht, ich trete bei. Vi...

problem with screen recording

for several months now, when I watch my recordings it is not in side-by-side mode. However, during the course/zoom meeting, the side-by-side mode has always been activated and I even see that the shared screen on the left and the video of the speaker...

Recording issue

Without any known changes in my computer settings i am unable to control whether the meeting is recorded onto cloud or computer. IT happens when i join someone else's Meeting room which i do frequently. He makes me co host so i can record onto my own...

Gabi9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust toolbar in meetings

It is utterly irritating that Breakout Rooms and Chat are not visible in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, becasue the space is taken up by weird and to me rather useless additions such as AI, summary, apps, notebook ... But chat and break out...

Irehal by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

White screen

Hello, my video screen keeps going white. Sometimes after about 10 minutes my image appears but then it might disappear again. Can anyone tell me which settings I need to change to resolve this issue? Many thanks! Add tags

SSH by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes