Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio

I'm teaching guitar and my students can hear my voice but can't hear my guitar. In tutorials there is a way to adjust backround noises but I can't find my desktop client to begin the process.

Guitma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

support

I recieved an email saying I logged in from a new device. This wasn't me. When i click the link to indicate it isn't me, it says the link is expired. Because of the lack of support, I can't find out anything. Please help. I'm not a techie person

Picture color

I need to find out how to make my face on zoom show up in color. When I'm on zoom my face is in black and white. How do I change this?

gloT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting with TRUE Audience Engagement

If you've tried to create engaging activities for your Zoom Meetings and Events you know how much of a challenge it can be. We've hired dueling pianos, dancers, musicians, etc. and they all still just feel like we're in the audience and not part of t...

No video for participant

I just hosted a zoom meeting on my laptop with one other participant. Her video wasn't working and we couldn't find any settings to fix it. I have a Pro account and haven't had this problem before. Afterwards I remembered I had hosted a zoom meeting ...