Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't hear audio on apps outside zoom

I can't hear audio outside of the zoom app during meetings. I need to be able to hear notifications outside the meeting. I tried adjusting the setting in the volume mixer and changing the background noise suppression settings. Using different headpho...

rje25 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Miniature size participants

my participants appear in miniature size windows and they seem far away. I am unable to use functions like unmute, mute, or rename my participants. My profile as a host appears small and distant.I've never faced this issue before. Any help in this re...

SJ04 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad screen sharing via Airplay still not working

Posting this as an update to an apparent ongoing issue. Other threads are from last year or marked as "solved". I am using fully updated MacOS Sonoma on an M3 MacBookPro and fully updated iOS 17 on an iPadPro. MacBook and iPad are on the same sub-net...

Zoom Registration Link Show Invalid Meeting ID

I've created two Zoom meetings and some people are unable to register for the meeting because it states Invalid Meeting ID. Both meetings had a few registrants, but majority of people can't register. Any helpful tips will be greatly appreciated. Than...

Invitations sent after setting up a meeting not working

I am sending invitations through the app after setting up a meeting. When participants try to join they are told a meeting is in progress and I don’t see their name in the waiting room. Everything was working fine until about a month ago. I have dele...

Dee8 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Past meeting history

I have a Zoom Pro account. I wanted to check the end time of a past meeting (one of my *recurring* meetings) held earlier this month. Under "Meetings" and then "Previous," nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

ronjo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen view vs recorded view

I want to run a workshop where I can see the participants, but for the recording, I'm the only or main on visible. Is this possible?How would I do that? What settings would I need in the meeting?

KathyT by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes