Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Pro adding a new user

My Pro License indicates that I have 3 licenses available. But when I send a request to one of my team members to use my account as one of my 3 licenses they receive a message saying they need to acquire a license. What am I missing?

Invalid redirect OAuth App to Totara LMS

Creating the App configuration completedTesting steps: https://help.totaralearning.com/display/DEV/Setting+up+Zoom+Virtualmeeting+pluginStep 8 - Click Connect - error message: Invalid redirect: https://www.healthlearn.ac.nz/integrations/virtualmeetin...

Unable to check in for updating

When trying to update to latest user version for my Mac, I can get it downloaded, but for installation, a password is required. I am using the same password I use for my general check-in, but it does not work. Is there a separate password needed for ...

app sign in

For months I have been warned that my OS will no longer be supported and I need to switch to PWA App. I am on a chromebook which I recently upgraded. I teach exercise and yoga classes online. Now when I schedule my meetings in the new app, and then s...

Sound

Jan 12, 2023, 12:13 PSTI cannot hear participants on zoom. Can see them and they can hear me. This doesn't happen with any other application. I can hear Netflix and Youtube for example. This only happens when I try to zoom. I have tried all the test ...

MBJ2258 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

call log

I had a zoom meeting - the call interrupted. I need to find out why that meeting interrupted. I want to see a call log on whether the caller / inviter of that meeting ended the call or if it was due to technical issues ? Where can I see this ?