Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Playing both Video and Music on a call

Hello!I just did a test call ahead of a group meeting. I played a video with sound - using advanced video settings - This worked well. Then I played music from spotify, but the sound was either choppy or not heard by the other party. We did this test...

Advancing slides in PowerPoint

I am presenting live in front of an audience and over Zoom. When I share a PowerPoint presentation in full screen on the second monitor, I cannot get the clicker to advance the slides. The clicker WILL control the computers volume and escape from the...

Accessing Local recording of webinar

WHen i try to access a local recording of a webinar, I get an error message "Unknown error Error Code 124". It does not allow me to open the folder with the recording. (Win 11). However, from the file system, i am able to navigate and access the audi...

История конференций

Необходимо просмотреть историю проведённых конференций в программе ZOOM. Посмотрел инструкцию на сайте. Там написано, что нужно нажать значок телефона. Значок телефона в моей программе отсутствует.Что делать в данной ситуации?

Resolved! Problem with audio, the other person can't hear me

I connected with computer audio on my laptop (windows 10) , and even did the set up the microphone and it registered it just fine, even the little icon goes green when I talk, although the other person couldn't have heard me, I even tried swithcing t...

MilicaS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes