Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

i am not able to convert my local recording

i have recorded my session but at the end of session the video cannot be converted i have only double click file but when i am double click on it show an a error also i am try to convert desktop client app in meeting tab the file also cannot be conve...

How to adjust volume while in simultaneous meetings

As administrator that is running 2 simultaneous Zoom Meetings on one computer and when logged into both meetings, the audio from both meetings is running at the same time and I can't turn the volume down or off without doing it for both. This means, ...

L_Tong by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Facetime Camera flickers and shows other participants!

We have been experiencing and odd glitch with one of the members of our team. She is using the built in facetime camera on her Intel MacBook Pro. Periodically during meetings her video feed will flicker, go black and white, and sometimes actually sho...

maxm87 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes