Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom PWA

To get ahead of the curve, we went ahead and distributed the PWA app to our Student's Chromebooks. The issue is, each time a student tries to join a meeting VIA a link, they are prompted to install the Zoom app instead of using the PWA app which is a...

MrDodge by Observer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - unable to screen mirror my ipad from my pc during zoom

I'm hoping someone has the solution to this I'm trying to share my ipad ( screen mirror) from my pc during a zoom call I have installed all the latest updates I have restarted both computers Both devices are on the same wifi network I select share sc...

RVLG by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom not using webcam, but other apps do (RDP)

The video preview in the Zoom desktop app just shows a grey box. My webcam is the selected webcam. It is the only webcam on the list. Other apps (like webcamtests.com and splitcam) show video from my webcam. Zoom DOES pass through audio. Since other ...

Entering Meeting Registrations with Import File

I am setting up a High School Zoom Reunion. I am trying to make the registration process as easy as possible for my 75 year old classmates. I have a wordpress website for the class and have SQL access to the wp_users table. I'd ideally like to have m...

Screen Sharing Only Whiteboard

Previously, when I clicked on "Share Screen", it would show the different options: specific word documents, spreadsheets, webpages, etc. Suddenly it stopped and, regardless of what I had open on my computer, it only allowed the whiteboard to be share...

Connection to Meeting

When I connect to a meeting thru my HP computer I get disconnected from the meeting in less than 30 seconds. Then the system re connects me and in 30 seconds or less I get disconnected again. Help.. How do I solve this problem? It is very annoying.

Grant2 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25