Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound loss when playing flute

I take flute lesson over Zoom. When talking, it is fine, but when I am playing the flute, my teacher hears no sound on his end. I have checked the Professional Audio. I even tested it with other external devices. It works outside of Zoom, but not in ...

Schedule a meeting

Hello community,I would like to schedule a Zoom meeting as I have been doing for the past three years. When I click on the schedule icon, it opens to a small white page and blocks.I have rebooted and updated the application.Any suggestions?Thanks,BDS

BDS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio prevention problem

Hello! I would like to let you know that I have an issue with my microphone on my HP laptop because it gave me a "yellow triangle" that prevented me from muting and unmuting my audio while I'm in the meeting. How can I fix the issue? If you look on t...

aander58_0-1672331226259.png
aander58 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio crashes as soon as i join the audio

Hi all,Before joining the meeting my speaker and mic test seems to be working fine. However when I join audio, the speaker fails to work within zoom. If I try the test speaker option, I can hear some jitter and that's it. I have tried reinstalling zo...

Blur or pixelate forground

Does anyone know how to blur or pixelate the foreground, or the whole image. My son uses zoom for school and has issues with people seeing him, he has been using it with the camera off, but teachers think he signs in and disappears, what we want to d...

Meetings

hi ich und meine freunde würden gerne an zoom mettings teilnehmen aber wir wissen nicht wo wir öffentliche meetings finden können kann uns wer helfen?