Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Plug In for Outlook

I have plug in for outlook installed. Everytime I create a meeting in outlook, zoom info is added automaticallyMeeting title always defaults to "Monika's Zoom Meeting" which I have to change manuallyHowever when logged in to my Zoom account and revie...

monia13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Requests being sent for every recurrent meeting instance

Hi everyone, One of our managers is having an issue where he has a recurring meeting set up and a meeting request is being sent out to all attendees on each day there's an instance for said recurring meeting. So far, we've tried the following: Re-cre...

JCBWS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meetings?

I have a zoom account and I have had a meeting befor but on another device. On this device zoom looks very different. I am having a meeting in a few hours and don't know what to do?

bekkan by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated Zoom app and camera is glitching

Hi everyone;Staff updated their Zoom app on Monday and ever since their webcams (not internal but externally connected via USB) work for about 20 minutes you can see the video of everyone in the meeting clearly but after that the video image glitches...

FOND VIRTUEL ZOOM

bonjour depuis quelques jours quand je mets fond virtuel avec zoom l'écran beug , limage se fige ou il y a des traits qui apparaissent.j ai fais une mise à jour du pilote de la web cam mais rien a change. quelque un peut m aider ?MerciEmilie

EMY28 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to validate the webhook URL

Hi Team, I'm using Zoom JWT application and I'm trying to subscribe to events while subscribing events I'm passing web hook as a parameter in the features. Event subscription web hook is returning as Invalid URL. My web hook API is written in python ...