Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Login to webinar

Hello. I'm going to offer a webinar tomorrow and I want participants to have access to the webinar with the link without having to enter their password and email, is that possible? If yes, how? Thanks

Resolved! Screen sharing now causes video to glitch like mad

I've recently updated to version 5.13.4 (11835), and suddenly when I'm screen sharing a video and sound, my own video glitches in a way I've never seen before. What I'm sharing is fine, everyone else's video is fine, but my video gets caught on a one...

zoom ends after 10 minutes

Hi,I have a macbook and for a few months now something has changed with Zoom... every time I do a zoom call it abruptly ends around 10 minutes in to the call. Any idea why? Thanks.

Changing Account Holder

Hi everyone,I am the account owner for our church's Zoom account but have recently changed my job so I want to change the account owner email address to that belonging to an existing Basic user. However, Zoom says the email address I want to become t...

Huddlecam Simpltrack 2 Compatibility

Hi,I just installed a Huddlecam Simpltrack 2 web cam. When I open Zoom for a meeting, the image I transmit is VERY grainey and out of focus - basically unusable. If I open Zoom Video Settings and select HD, the problem goes away. However, I understan...

recording

Hi there- I was on a meeting last eve but wasn't logged in my free account. It looked like it was recording the meeting. Is there anyway for me to get that recording? Where would it be? Thanks Brad

foamez by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to establish a secure connection to zoom

The pop up message, "unable to establish a secure connection to zoom" has appeared repeatedly over 3 hours of meetings today. Probably about every 10 seconds. It is impossible to continue to use zoom if i cannot resolve this. I have uninstalled it an...

Tessa2 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes