Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to change the video orientation

Hi just wondering if anyone know how to change the video orientation on desktop zoom from vertical to landscape when dial in via phone zoom app? it always shows as vertical on desktop zoom when I dial in from mobile. thanks

HTTZSN by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Enter Meeting

Trying to enter meeting but screen says I am already in a meeting which I am not. Tried restarting computer and uninstalling and reinstalling zoom. Nothing works

No audio after last update

So I have been dealing with this issue for about four weeks now and still can not figure it out. Zoom needed to be updated, and right after, I loaded up a meeting like usual to find out that my audio was not working. The speaker was fine(my team hear...

NAHB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings

I have gone over my Zoom Cloud recordings limit. How do I transfer my Zoom Cloud recordings to my personal computer cloud/ (sorry, not a trained user or technical person) Thank you.

LAP1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated zoom on PC now camera is glitching

My PC did a zoom update yesterday. Since then my camera is glitching. Getting black and white lines and fuzz. Green screen and also camera is freezing. This happened several times during my 1 hour meeting. Can anybody help?

ClaireS by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Camera

My camera hasn't worked properly since the New Year. It turns me green and flickers. Has there been a recent update please? I have to teach with camera off, which isn't very good. Others in my team have the same problem. Thanks

Sian10 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Network Error

Quand je clic sur connexion , un message bloque et affiche " NETWORK ERROR"

ligue71 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

When I hosted a meeting, I sometimes start record, paused record, resume record, but the thing is that 'recording in progress ' sayed from zoom & this is also listen my participants, how to stop to say this loudly during recording??