Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio lapse

During the last two Zoom sessions, the audio has shut down with 5 minutes still to go. Video is fine, just no sound.

PatMc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enter Wrong Email Address Whan register the Zoom One Pro

I help my company to register a Zoom account to let my company use. However, when i finish the payment, i find that I had refister the wrong email address, now I cannot log in to the account to do any things. I tried to call the sale to help and send...

KYtse by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join meeting on Zoom when logged in with Google account

I had a job interview, but I was unable to participate in the meeting using the Zoom application I logged in with my Google account. When I entered my passcode, an error message appeared saying "The passcode is incorrect." If anyone has encountered a...

ao24 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update: error code 10001 on Mac

I am currently using version 5.16.2 (23409)I got the banner saying that I should update, to 5.16.10I clicked the link, see the popup with details about the update, click on install, and get "Unable to install updates: Error code 10001"I can't find ou...

qeldoq by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Passwords

I administrate a 12 step zoom group in which there are various hosts for the 7 meetings a week we offer. The username and password to log in and chair the meeting are the same I use to get into the website where meeting settings, payment information,...

SMay1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ubuntu & virtual desktops

Hi, I run Zoom 5.14.0 on Ubuntu. I also use a lot the Virtual Desktops feature and switch between these desktops while being in a meeting. When doing so, Zoom window automatically minimizes and goes onto the second Virtual Desktop. When coming back t...

M-C by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes