Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't hear or be heard when using AirPods on MacBook Pro

Hi all,I have a MacBook Pro, where I've installed Zoom.I am unable to hear or to be heard when using my AirPod Pro. Video works fine.AirPod Pro works fine on my MacBook with other apps, such as Music, TV, YouTube videos, etc. The only issue appears t...

mkeen70 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom refuses to play music in background

I run assessments via Zoom for which music is required. The attendees are asked to play via a speaker in the room as sharing computer sound is not possible for everyone since assessments are conducted via mobile devices and without separate mics. Sin...

Satine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My video display experiences error, please help.

Dear ZOOM,Thank you for your hard work and service. Herein I provide you with the screenshot of my problem (the picture), so you or anybody can help me find the solution.I tested the ZOOM video with my external camera and I have still the same issue....

Scheduling question with Google calendar

Hi,When I schedule a new meeting, the system always asks me to log in to my Google account. Inside of the account, I have to tap save to actually save the event. After having done that, I get two emails notifying me about Google security events. Ther...

Registration Screen

I did a test run on filling out a registration panel. Now I can't get rid of the information (name & email, etc) so I can send a blank panel to my potential attendees. l've tried deleting the data, tried deleting the meeting, etc., but those fields a...

jwbruce by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now