Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

1000 participants upgrade.(Question)

I have a quesntion.Actually I used Zoom which can be used by 100people.But somtimes if participants attended meeting 99 people, I had problem of sounds and video was cut off and sound slow...Now I have plan very importnat meeting which will attend pa...

Woojin1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

music problem

i have been using for over two years ...suddenly no music coming through.. could be after windows update... tried all the obvious settings ..iam on windows 11

henry9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I fix the zoom call meeting issue on website?

Hello zoom community,I have added zoom on my website https://heeritanma.com/ for meeting with clients for the purpose of booking. In the start it was running smoothly but now it is creating issue from the client side to open zoom link for the meeting...

Jawahirulla

Setting up course two morning per week for a month. How do I set two dates without using two links?

Jawahirulla

Screen vs soundHelloWhen recording on zoom, there is a difference between my lips on the screen and the sound coming out of my computer. It's a new computer, a performant one with windows 11 (video HD 720..) Could you guide me to find from where coul...

Resolved! Recording notification and custom disclaimer

I am stumped but must be missing something basic I fear. Under "Account Settings" and the "Recording" tab, I go to "Recording Notifications - Zoom Clients" HOWEVER, there is no line which reads Show a disclaimer to participants when a recording start...

kensala by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

dance class music

Hi,I teach dance classes on zoom and have a separate speaker for the music, however, the music sound keeps cutting out for the participants. It used to work fine but has been awful for months now. I've tried adjusting the settings with no luck, and t...

Screen Sharing issue

Having issues using Zoom every time i screen share its says loading but when i check the settings its enabled does anyone know how to fix this? I also uninstalled it to see if that would fix it but it didn't work it was working before but now it just...

StvnW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to assign co-host

Hi,I was unable to assign a co-host when generating the zoom meeting.Checking my settings, and found that Under 'In Meetings(Basic)' -- 'Co-host' is disabled. It shows 'locked by admin' (pasted below).Meeting > In Meeting (Basic)Co-hostAllow the host...

YUEBCM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes