Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Désynchronisation image et audio

Bonjour,lors d'un partage d'écran en réunion zoom en projetant une vidéo mp4 l'image et l'audio se désynchronisent jusqu'à 3 secondes. Je ne trouve pas de solution à ce problème.Pour info, en faisant la même opération avec Teamviewer on ne constate a...

Elan68 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 大規模ミーティングのブレイクアウトルームについて

現在500人が参加できるライセンスを取得していますが、1000人が参加できる仕様にしたいと考えています。500人バージョンから1000人バージョンに変更した場合、機能や操作方法に相違はあるのでしょうか?ブレイクアウトルームの部屋数や人数、ルーム作成時の操作方法に違いがあれば教えていただきたいです。

Calendly & Zoom Integration

Hi, Currently, I set up my zoom meeting registration through Calendly. I would like to know if I can be able to pull up the emails who attended the meeting from the Zoom event report?

Unable to find local recording

Hello. I am unable to locate a local recording and hoping you can help.None of the guidance provided helps in finding it.Back story:I was sent an invite.Accepted then changed to the host and pressed recording.Once done i stopped recorded.Other party ...

Breakout Rooms from Poll Results

On December 1st, I noted a new feature that was part of polling.It was the ability to create breakout rooms based on poll results. I cannot find this feature anywhere now, nor have I been able to find it mentioned anywhere in the support materials or...

Resolved! 画面共有時に落ちる・画面が固まる

画面共有時に落ちる・画面が固まることが多いのですが、対処法を教えてください。自分が画面共有した時だけでなく、他の参加者が画面共有を開始した時にも発生します。ZOOMのアプリのアンインストール、再インストールも試しましたが、改善しませんでした。

YRYR by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! ミーティングの予定がGoogleカレンダーに反映しない

ミーティングを保存し、Googleカレンダーと連携させようとすると「この予定はみつかりません」と表示されて連携できません。ZOOMとGoogleのアカウントは一致しています。ミーティングの予定をGoogleカレンダーと連携させることはできますか?

kana1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes