Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

pro account meeting length question

I have a pro account. I anticipate having meetings, each meeting with one other participant, that will go over 40 minutes. The other parties may not have pro accounts. Will that be a problem re meeting length?

sj4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About local recording

Hi folks, I am wondering whether I am able to set how many participants to show in the recording while sharing my screen. I found that when I shared screen and record, the final recording only show limited number of cameras of participants, not all t...

DBW by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 1

When I try to schedule a meeting I get Error Code 1 reported. how do I deal with that please?

suesars by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiding email addresses

Using my Pro account I normally send Zoom meeting invites using Outlook calendar invites. Is there any way to do so without showing to each invitee all the addresses of the other invitees? If I can't do it via an Outlook invite, is there a way to do ...

kn2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Using Zoom on Smart TVs - A Query

I am trying to watch an on-line conference on my Smart TV (Panasonic Smart TV - "TX-40JX850B 40), but when I Launch Meeting, I receive an error message "Server Not Found (E-302)" - Any reason for this? (I suppose Panasonic will have to download zoom ...

Reoccurring meeting

I created a meeting on Tuesdays but it is not showing up online. It shows up when I log into the app. Why does it not show up online. Also, I need to add this same meeting id to be reoccurring on Tuesday and Thursdays but unable to figure out how to ...

kristyg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes