What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't register to Zoom meeting

Hello, I can't register to this meeting. Every time I click the link it displays "Unable to display this page. Zoom is temporarily unable to display this page." The registration was working fine last time, don't know what happened. Tried it on FF, Ch...

Audio Issues

Hi, I am having audio issues with some of my zoom meetings. The computers are not on mute and the meeting set up does not mute participants. It happens to multiple users on the same meeting. However, in other meetings with the same set up there is no...

ABr78 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Partager un film

Bonjour, comment partager un film lors d'une réunion Zoom ? A partir d'un DVD ou d'une plateforme de streaming ou d'un film enregistré sur l'ordinateur ? Merci pour vos réponses.

mmos by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound in recording half way through the recording

Hi there. I recorded a 1 hour session on Zoom onto cloud yesterday. I watched the session and it looks like I lost sound about 3/4 way through. I think it was triggered by someone calling me on Skype. I did not answer the call and touched the laptop....

Magda2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Layout

Whenever I join a Zoom call, I have to open the chat window, resize and move it into my desired location. Is there any setting that will cause the screen layout to be preserved and restored on every call? I searched and could not find any setting rel...

Video no longer working

I have been using Zoom both for work and social from my laptop since Covid started and use the integrated camera on my laptop. I have done the following: Ensured that video is switched on. tested the video via Windows 11 version 21H2 where working fi...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022