Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing Meeting

I cannot find a meeting which was scheduled for today, tried searching using the meeting ID number as well but nothing, there is a recording for the meeting, but I cannot pull a meeting attendance report.

RM121 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drag function during remote control

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone faced the issue for dragging the object while doing the remote control on mobile or tablet.This works perfectly on the desktop but not on mobile and table. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

EHEHJIN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio settings

I just want to share my expierence with something very simple that took me hours to solve. So I hope the developers that look at all our user tools and settings can make this better.I needed to connect the sound of the meeting to a Bluetooth speaker....

Zoom Client won't update on Linux

I have a PC AMD 5700G CPU, running POP!_OS 22.04 LTS and GNOME 42.9. For the past few weeks Zoom has been behaving oddly. Trying to join a meeting through my desktop client would do nothing, but recently it won't even let me sign in. It keeps telling...

Audio lapse

During the last two Zoom sessions, the audio has shut down with 5 minutes still to go. Video is fine, just no sound.

PatMc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enter Wrong Email Address Whan register the Zoom One Pro

I help my company to register a Zoom account to let my company use. However, when i finish the payment, i find that I had refister the wrong email address, now I cannot log in to the account to do any things. I tried to call the sale to help and send...

KYtse by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes