Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My Zoom Account - Signing On

I have thus far had the Zoom icon on my task bar. When I have wanted to get on so that my students could sign on and meet with me, all that I had to do was click on this icon. I had some issues with Zoom last week. That issue fixed but now this. I ha...

skyword by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host control while in breakout room

Hello, Does a host have the ability to allow someone to enter a meeting from the waiting room and assign that person to a breakout room while the host is in the breakout room? I wasn't sure if that could be done while they're in a breakout room or if...

people in a zoom arrangement

Most of the time it's just me and another person in a zoom meeting. Sometimes the images are side by side and other times they are stacked. Is there a way to make them always stacked? Thanks, everyone! William

wbgiii by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling with the Microsoft Outlook Plugin for Desktop

Have you tried Zoom's Microsoft Outlook Plugin? "The Zoom Microsoft Outlook plugin is designed to make scheduling a meeting in Microsoft Outlook quick and convenient. The plugin allows you to schedule and start instant Zoom meetings, as well as make ...

Bri by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't log in zoom with Google account.

Hi there, I was wondering if you can help me out. I installed Zoom 5.7.5(1020) and I clicked on Google account to log in but the software didn't respond. Also I tried to click other button only log in worked.

Terry_Gu by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes