Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Please help me

You blocked me please tern on me please I’m so sorry ❤️

berjo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

Our receptionist is trying to schedule meetings on behalf of other employees. She is able to do this with adding employees to the Schedule Privilege - see below. However when she schedules the meetings it always goes to her own outlook calendar - how...

Resolved! Automatic Updates Not Working

Hello:I have had trouble with auto-updates not working. I am not sure what changed, but I used to get the pop-up that something got updated or telling me that an update was available, but no more. For the past few months I don't know there is an upda...

Picture in picture when Screen Sharing

I'm noticing that my live video of me is not showing up in the recording when I screen share. I used to be able to see my picture-in-picture video in the top right of the screen. Now, I only see what I'm sharing. Something must have turned off, but I...

jfreid by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with logging into a meeting

Hi there There have been two meetings in a row where I logged in with the meeting ID, user name, password, all requisite information. The page keeps saying "This is invalid" or something along those lines. This is an important meeting with a group th...

Can't annotate a clients document on shared screen

This is something that has been driving me nuts for a while. When I screen share a website, document or whatever, I am 100% always able to annotate it using my graphics tablet pen (XP Pen tablet and pen). However, sometimes, when I client shares a we...