Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share screen

When I schedule a meeting I don't see any option to allow in advance screen share.Only if I'm participating in the Zoom then I can let the participants share the screen.Someone can help me?Thanks

Hortica by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving a recording

I am trying to retrieve a recording of my dissertation. My chair send me the code but I cannot view it.

Doctorp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings

When I sign on to zoom, it is linked to my Outlook calendar for work. All of my meetings show up in my zoom, and I would like zoom only meetings to show up there. Is there a way to change what meetings show up, especially to have only meetings with z...

gmk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room message

I have several recurring meetings set up and would like to customize the message that appears in each waiting room. However, if I set up the message in Settings, it creates the same message in every meeting with a waiting room. Is there a way to crea...

NEW password not recognized

Downloaded ZOOM on my phone, tried to log in but got a 'wrong password' message, which is odd since I am certain I used the right one. I am a premium user and I need zoom for my job. I did reset my password anyway, and have created a new password, bu...

Not recording certain participants

My wife is hosting a zoom event and is having me manage it. Some participants don't want to be recorded while the whole meeting will be. Is there a way to not have certain squares not be recorded? Everything i've found, including what my gut says, is...