Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom to Teams instant meeting

So my customer doesn’t just use Zoom for Meetings, they use it for face to face calls. They use Zoom and Zoom only. Can they/Zoom speak to a Teams user without setting up a Meeting, without phone numbers and getting a 3rd party to setup Teams bots? T...

Using Polls Efficiently

How do you all share polls with other users? We train a lot of classes via Zoom. There are multiple trainers that train the same class on different days or at different times. We don't want to each have to create the polls we want to launch. Does any...

Problem adding zoom to appointment slots

I am hoping for assistance. When I schedule an event on my google calendar, the "add video conferencing" option is available. However, when I try to create appointment slots, the option is not there. I tried several browsers, even uninstalling and re...

ttully by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide participant name on video

In previous Zoom versions it was possible to uncheck the option "Always display participant names on their video", and no name was displayed on video. It seems that on version 5.9.3 this is not an option anymore, even if I uncheck, the participant na...

FCRC by Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes

Logging issue

Logging in via homepage works - if i logg in via the software on the notebook i directly get kicked out

Unable to see video filter's

They simply are gone! My settings is turned on, but the filters are not showing. I can't get past the bot to get to technical support and I'm teaching tomorrow. See the attachments.Can anyone help me?Sandy

selective jittering

When in a meeting, my own image becomes jittery ( but only the top 1/3 of the picture). Everyone's else picture is stable. This happens on both my laptops. Never happened before.thank you in advance

YogaPam by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes